MKS- SGen L is a very powerful 3D printer ARM motherboard, using a 32-bit Cortex-M3 LPC1768 processor, clocked at up to 100MHZ, and the processing power is very stable. Compatible with Smoothieware and Marlin 2.0 firmware for a variety of needs. It is powerful and can be used with a variety of drivers. It can support external and in-line mode, and the in-line driver is compatible with various modes of special drivers (UART, SPI, etc.). It is compatible with various LCD screens and MKS series touch screens. It is a versatile and cost-effective motherboard.
2. It has both an in-line drive socket and an external drive port, which is more expandable and more selective.
3. Compatible with a variety of drivers and special modes (the UART mode of the TMC2208, the SPI mode of the TMC2130, etc.) has a dedicated port reservation, and the wiring settings are more concise and convenient.
4. Support a variety of open-source firmware, continue the original s series motherboard with the smoothieware firmware, SGen-L can also support the marlin2.0 version of the firmware
5. High-quality circuit boards are used, and the corresponding pins of each interface are marked with silkscreen, which makes it easier to identify and modify.
6. Use dedicated power chip to support 12V-24V power input.
7. Support LCD 12864, MINI12864 and other control panels for display control.
8. It can be used with all touch screens of MKSTFT.