MKS-SGen L is a very powerful 3D printer ARM motherboard, using a 32-bit Cortex-M3 LPC1768 processor, clocked at up to 100MHZ, and the processing power is very stable. It is a versatile and cost-effective motherboard.
1. Using 32-bit Cortex-M3 LPC 1768 main chip, 100MHZ frequency, strong computing power, performance greatly improved.
2. Both in-line drive socket and external drive port. In-line driver compatible with various modes of various drivers (uart, spi, etc.)
3. Compatible with a variety of drivers and special modes (the UART mode of the TMC2208, the SPI mode of the TMC2130, etc.) has a dedicated port reservation, and the wiring settings are more concise and convenient.
4. Support a variety of open-source firmware, powerful and powerful. Continuing the smoothieware firmware used in the original s series motherboards, SGen-L can also support the firmware of the marlin2.0 version.
5. High-quality circuit boards are used, and the corresponding pins of each interface are marked with silkscreen, which makes it easier to identify and modify. 6. Use dedicated power chip to support 12V-24V power input.
7. Support the MKS LCD12864, MKS MINI12864 and other control boards developed by the maker base for display control. 8. It can be used with all touch screens of MKSTFT.
9. Compatible with a variety of LCD screens and MKS series touch screen